Can i Connect irig stomp to android devices

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Can i Connect irig stomp to android devices

Postby johnp8y6 » Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:44 am

Im after a irig stomp controller for both axe i/o and also want to use it for mobile and tablet. I only have android devices. Ive seen the stomp only comes with lightning to mini din cable, im wondering if there other mini din to micro usb cables that work as it doesnt state there compatable on the website. There are IK Multimedia Micro-USB-OTG to Mini-DIN cables on the website though just dont say irig stomp on the list. if i buy one im hoping it would let me use the android tablet with the irig stomp. Has anyone tried or could let me know if it will work thanks.
johnp8y6

Re: Can i Connect irig stomp to android devices

Postby bdbutler74 » Mon Mar 22, 2021 1:01 am

I have tried connecting to a Galaxy S8+ with Amplitube UA. It did not work unfortunately.
bdbutler74

Re: Can i Connect irig stomp to android devices

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:30 pm

bdbutler74 wrote:I have tried connecting to a Galaxy S8+ with Amplitube UA. It did not work unfortunately.

AmpliTube UA runs directly on the iRig UA audio interface, so that would not work with another audio interface like iRig Stomp I/O.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers