What irig is best?

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

What irig is best?

Postby Risebuz562 » Sun Mar 07, 2021 2:54 am

Hello

I'm trying to figure out what irig to buy. I will record audio (DJ mixes and spoken podcasts) and I will also use it for live streams on twitch, clubhouse, etc.

Any help pointing me in the right direction in terms of what irig is best for my needs is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Risebuz562

Re: What irig is best?

Postby jrees » Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:04 pm

I know just about nothing but in the absence of someone smarter I think I can make a couple of general comments and if I make any erroneous statements I hope someone will correct me. I've owned an iRig pro and an iRig Pro Duo - both work great as an INTERFACE between your instrument and your recording device. In my case I'm interfacing with an iPad as my recorder and plugging a mic and guitar into the 2 inputs of the Pro Duo. This gives me 2 discrete tracks which I can record simultaneously but process separately. If you needed more inputs the Duo would also be good for connecting the L and R outputs of a mixer to your recorder. If you only need to record one mono instrument at a time then any iRig will suffice.
jrees

Return to Interfaces & Controllers