Stomp I/O foot switches don’t work

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Stomp I/O foot switches don’t work

Postby Llammers » Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:15 pm

I’ve tried on my laptop, iPad, and iPhone, but the foot switch don’t communicate to the soft ware but it seems that if I select the corresponding item on the software it will light that switch on the stomp. It’s like one way communication going on, I’ve tried 2x with the service dept and no response over a week, extremely pissed with the poor service and lack of instructions, I haven’t used this once since I bought it 2 weeks ago.
Llammers

Re: Stomp I/O foot switches don’t work

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:22 pm

Sorry to hear you are having trouble with your iRig Stomp I/O. Have you tried resetting the unit as it might be in Standalone Mode? You can find the steps on how to enable/disable Standalone Mode in this FAQ: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/faq/index.php?id=1149

Since you also express dissatisfaction with a ticket you have open, please note that there is a post on this forum with guidelines on how to post about that sort of issue. Basically, please provide your ticket number as that would be required in order to escalate your issue.

This forum is mainly for user-to-user discussion and general announcements so please try the suggestion above and if that doesn't work please do provide your ticket number so we can have someone take a deeper look at your issue and concerns.

Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Llammers » Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:14 am

Just no proper reply other than the canned response and going on 2 weeks since I bought it and hasn’t worked at all.
Llammers

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:13 pm

This has been relayed to the team.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby ehowe227 » Sat Mar 13, 2021 2:37 am

I have essentially this same problem. Have confirmed the "standalone" mode is not the issue - my unit is still functioning as an audio input, and the lights on volume and gain are not lit as described. Foot switches do nothing, either direct via AmpliTube or when attempting to do midi mapping thru DAW. Ticket is #1789380
ehowe227

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Mar 13, 2021 2:42 am

ehowe227 wrote:I have essentially this same problem. Have confirmed the "standalone" mode is not the issue - my unit is still functioning as an audio input, and the lights on volume and gain are not lit as described. Foot switches do nothing, either direct via AmpliTube or when attempting to do midi mapping thru DAW. Ticket is #1789380

That ticket was opened 5:30PM today. I'm sure IK Support will get back to you soon. Thank you.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby ehowe227 » Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:25 am

@Peter_IK - is there a way I can check the status of my ticket? Still haven't heard a word and it's been a week. Going on nearly a month since I bought the stomp.io and its essentially nothing but an audio interface at this point. Would love to get the pedals working.
ehowe227

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:45 pm

ehowe227 wrote:@Peter_IK - is there a way I can check the status of my ticket? Still haven't heard a word and it's been a week. Going on nearly a month since I bought the stomp.io and its essentially nothing but an audio interface at this point. Would love to get the pedals working.

You can reply to the email confirmation that you received with your ticket number to bump, and we have guidelines posts about this and other topic with regard to this forum at viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19505
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Llammers » Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:52 pm

Mines getting replaced under warranty
Llammers

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:35 pm

Glad your issue is handled by the support team. As this thread has been resolved for the original poster it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.
  • If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic. Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers