AXE I/O Serial to download Drivers and Control Panel...

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

AXE I/O Serial to download Drivers and Control Panel...

Postby Jsnider1984 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:18 am

Bought a used AXE I/O to replace my old Focusrite 18i8...so, went to download Drivers, and I need the serial number to register...I contacted the seller and he told me, "I never had it either...I just hooked it up in my DAW and it worked..." That honestly sounds like BS, but...I already opened a ticket up with Support. How long does that usually take to get a response? I'm on a time crunch on a production, and needed to have this up and running by Fri...from what I've read on the forum so far, I'm afraid I'm gunna be left in the cold...and now I'm without a working I/O to record...Any help or compatible drivers would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanx!
Jsnider1984

Re: AXE I/O Serial to download Drivers and Control Panel...

Postby DarkStar » Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:19 pm

Only Technical support may be able to help.

https://cgi.ikmultimedia.com/ikforum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=25728

Meanwhile, can you go back to the Focusrite?
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby Jsnider1984 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:48 pm

Like I said, I put in a request to Support...I think its the correct one, I may just make another ticket to be sure...

Meanwhile, can you go back to the Focusrite?

Sadly, no. Sold it locally to get the capital to buy the AXE I/O. If I had known about the serial issue, I would have bought it new...well, at least I know now lol...

My only options are to buy another interface locally today, or tell the client what happened and see if they can give me some time to wait on IK support to get back to me...

I just wonder if there's another driver I could use with it to make it work for the time being...ASIO4ALL??? I just need an "IN" to track DI guitars...but my comp wants me to install the drivers for it to show up in my Windows Device Manager...
Jsnider1984

Postby Jsnider1984 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:33 pm

Ha! Ok, i figured out why the seller i bought it from didnt have a serial or didnt need one...hes on Mac OS. LOL. So that partly explains why he didnt have a serial to give me...He also told me he didnt have it registered on his IK Account. So the Serial is just lost...One part of the struggle is figured out, lol.
Jsnider1984

Return to Interfaces & Controllers