Stomp io configuration issues

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Stomp io configuration issues

Postby jeremymaughan » Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:43 pm

Hi,

I am tearing my hair out and I hope somebody can help me.

Hardware
I have a stomp io, PC, Scarlett 2i2, rokit 7 monitors, Erin 3.5 monitors and esi moco monitor controller.

Software
I have ableton live 11 standard, AmpliTube 5 & 4, and have put it into my daw (vst3)

I have the stomp plugged into the mains power supply, usb from the stomp to the pc, output right going to the front of the Scarlett, Scarlett to my pc, A and B stereo cables to the moco, two stereo cables to the monitors A and two stereo cables to monitors B.

I get no sound out of anything yet when I plug my iPad in which runs AmpliTube 4 se it works ok.

I also can’t work out how to configure to use it in my daw.

Please help.
jeremymaughan

Re: Stomp io configuration issues

Postby jeremymaughan » Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:14 pm

Is there anybody out there???
jeremymaughan

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:29 am

Sorry to hear you are having a problem. Since this is mainly a user-to-user forum and other users have not chimed in with suggestions and I'm not sure what would cause this, the IK Support team would be happy to provide direct and official technical support to help resolve your issue. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support

Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby jeremymaughan » Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:40 am

I have already been sent a ticket but I have had no reply
jeremymaughan

Postby jeremymaughan » Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:45 am

Ticket no 7048400
jeremymaughan

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:01 pm

Please note that while they try to reply to your ticket within two business days, if there is higher support volume it may take a little longer. I will relay your ticket information to our Support Manager.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers