Stomp I/O Software Question

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Stomp I/O Software Question

Postby 0dysseusRex » Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:54 am

Hey y'all, I just had a question regarding the software bundle that comes with Stomp I/O.

The website still lists it being bundled with Amplitube 4 Deluxe. Would this get an automatic upgrade to some version of 5 or would it stay at 4 Deluxe only? (1 already own 4 Deluxe)

I'm trying to figure out the best bang for my buck, and the Stomp I/O doesn't come with a 5 MAX bundle. Technically the AXE I/O bundle would be the most cost-effective at $399 but the Stomp would work best to replace my pedalboard. If I wanted to get MAX with the Stomp that would be a whopping $600 bucks which places it soundly above my budget.

Does IK have any plans for a Stomp + 5 MAX bundle?
0dysseusRex

Re: Stomp I/O Software Question

Postby DarkStar » Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:05 pm

I doubt that there will be a Stomp I/O + AT5 MAX bundle, but you never know.

Included with the Stomp I/O are:
Mac/PC free content
  • AmpliTube 5 (Available for registered users of AXE I/O Solo + AmpliTube 5 Bundle, Z-TONE Buffer Boost + AmpliTube 5 Bundle, Z-TONE DI + AmpliTube 5 Bundle)
  • AmpliTube 5 SE
  • AmpliTube 4 Deluxe

So it looks like you would get an AT5 SE Serial number. All of your At4 gear will also be available in AT5 SE (bit will sounds better as the internals have been reworked).

For a definitive answer (which may be "we have no plans ...", please contact Sales Support via the website.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Interfaces & Controllers