Question:Stomp I/O standalone mode..please help..

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Question:Stomp I/O standalone mode..please help..

Postby rugill3@yahoo.com » Sat Feb 27, 2021 4:09 pm

can anyone tell me what buttons/switches other than the expression pedal can be used to control amplitube5? I am new to MIDI, still learning. I do not have a serial number for this unit because it was given to me with no paperwork or even cables from the family of a friend who passed away, and there is no option with IK to purchase a serial number or even the drivers.

This would be a great way for the company to make more sales and allow people who purchase a used item to get it registered. It seems just silly to let a good unit go to waste.

So I can only use this unit in standalone mode, but I can only get the expression pedal to work. Do any of the other buttons function in this mode? Or am I just left with a giant expression pedal with many other buttons and lights that are useless?

Please help someone, this unit has a lot of sentimental value to me and I would love to be able to use it!
rugill3@yahoo.com

Re: Question:Stomp I/O standalone mode..please help..

Postby DarkStar » Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:33 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum.

I am sorry to hear about the problems you are running into.

The best thing to do is contact Support, via here. There is a link at the top of the Search FAQs page to the Technical Support form. Expalin the circumstance and ask what they can do.

Response time is usually within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Re: Question:Stomp I/O standalone mode..please help..

Postby rugill3@yahoo.com » Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:23 am

i already contacted support a while back and all they did was tell me I could not have or purchase the software and that the stomp could be used without a serial number/software but only as a midi controller and there should be plenty of information on that in the forums. There are a few topics that I could find which were related but nothing that really explains standalone mode. Is it just supposed to be the expression pedal in standalone mode? The manual only speaks of it briefly. I am not the best forum search person, so I expect there is probably more out there I just can't find. I just thought I would reach out to see if anyone has experience with standalone and midi in this way, thanks for your reply.
rugill3@yahoo.com

Return to Interfaces & Controllers