Cannot get my iRig Pro I/O to work with my iPad. Need Help

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Cannot get my iRig Pro I/O to work with my iPad. Need Help

Postby Harbercandelario1 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:04 am

I received my i Rig Pro I/O by courier this morning. Was all excited. Put the batteries into the unit, plugged in the Dynamic Mic using XLR Cable, made sure Phantom 48V is switched off. Plugged my Head Phones into i Rig Pro and Plugged i Rig Pro to my iPad using Lightning port as there is no cable to connect to ear phone socket of i Pad like the i Rig Pre.
Every thing is DEAD. NO LED Lights on i Rig Pro I/O and no sound in my head phone and no signal from the MIC.
What am I doing wrong ?
Harbercandelario1

Re: Cannot get my iRig Pro I/O to work with my iPad. Need He

Postby garfy » Fri Dec 17, 2021 6:25 pm

Sorry to hear you're having these issues.

As this is a user-to-user forum and not direct to IKM support, in case no one else chimes in here with advice or a solution the best thing to do is check the FAQs, via https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-su ... ck=QUICKSW

If these do not resolve the issue, there is a link to the Technical Support form at the top of the Search FAQs page, for direct help from Official IK Support. They endeavour to reply within 2 working days, but obviously considering the current situation things may take longer than usual.

And, to help others who run into a similar problem, please let us know what you did to resolve the issues, but without directly quoting any correspondence from official support.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Re: Cannot get my iRig Pro I/O to work with my iPad. Need He

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Aug 03, 2023 7:31 pm

Removed suspicious link from OP's signature. Any further suspicious links (in signatures or anywhere else) will result in a forum ban.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers