Getting Cubase 11 on Windows - how?

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Getting Cubase 11 on Windows - how?

Postby dave158 » Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:31 pm

Hi

I have a new Irig HD2. I have been to the Steinberg page, registered an account, and want to download Cubase LE but it asks for an activation code? I have downloaded the elicenser software, and plugged my Irig into my PC but how do I get a code?

cheers

Dave
dave158

Re: Getting Cubase 11 on Windows - how?

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:32 pm

iRig HD 2 does not include Cubase for Windows. It unlocks the Cubasis LE features in the Cubasis iOS app. Please see this link for more information - https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/i ... php?p=apps
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby dave158 » Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:36 pm

Thanks for the quick reply ...

I don't have an Ipad or IOS device to run Cubase LE unfortunately... is there any prospect of Irig working with the Windows version of Cubase LE in the future? It feels like a bit of discrimination against us poor PC users .... ;)

regards

Dave
dave158

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:38 pm

Since iRig HD 2 is a popular mobile audio interface, Cubasis was included. But for non-mobile interfaces like AXE I/O there is a desktop DAW included, Ableton Live Lite: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/a ... php?p=apps
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby dave158 » Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:37 pm

Great -so I will be able to register Ableton Lite using the Irig HD2 code? :D
dave158

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:00 pm

dave158 wrote:Great -so I will be able to register Ableton Lite using the Irig HD2 code? :D

iRig HD 2 does not include Ableton Live Lite. That was an example of the premium Mac/PC interfaces like AXE I/O I posted above. The free content that comes with iRig HD 2 is listed at the link I posted above: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/i ... php?p=apps
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:00 pm

As this thread has been resolved for the original poster it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.
  • If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic. Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers