Can't Download Drivers for AXE I/O

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Re: Can't Download Drivers for AXE I/O

Postby Soulpowergtr » Sat Feb 13, 2021 9:09 pm

If you log into the website - then My Products - what does it show? I know the new ones are
Supposed to unlock AmpliTube 5SE.
Soulpowergtr

Postby BOB LONG » Sat Feb 13, 2021 9:41 pm

Thanks, I've been sent an IK Email to log into the Custom shop, but I don't see how to log in on that page , as described. I tried to use the "forgot password", on the login page with my Email address, but haven't gotten a response so far. Also tried to "create an account", but it just directed me to the, products to purchase page. I'll keep trying, so once again, thank you for your input.
BOB LONG

Postby Soulpowergtr » Sat Feb 13, 2021 9:54 pm

Custom Shop is a program that gets installed with AmpliTube.

Three programs that you need to install are:
AmpliTube
Custom Shop
IK Product Manager

You use the same login you used when you originally registered the serial number that came with your device.

If you don’t remember your password end do the forgot password. Make sure to check your junk or spam folder as maybe it got caught up in that. It gets sent within minutes of doing forgot password.
Soulpowergtr

Postby BOB LONG » Sat Feb 13, 2021 10:00 pm

Thanks, but nothing in spam either. I'll submit another...Your very helpful, really appreciate it....
BOB LONG

AXE I/O Workaround for Mac OS Big Sur 11.4

Postby Tessier1 » Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:50 pm

Dear Readers,

I recently purchased an AXE I/O music interface for my guitar and I encountered some difficulties installing the necessary IKMultimedia software. After installing the main software, I could not open the "AXE IO Control Panel" Application (it would not load after attempting to open it). My workaround was to right-click on the Application icon in Finder, select the "Show Package Contents" option, then navigate to the "Contents" > "macOS" folder where there is an application called "Axe IO Control Panel" (exec) which can be opened. By manually opening this Application from the package subfolder, I was able to successfully open and use my AXE I/O device with Amplitube 5 Max on macOS Big Sur 11.4.

In addition, I manually added "AXE IO Control Panel" Application to the "Security and Privacy" > "Accessibility" section of System Preferences. Not sure if this help with the situation but I did this anyway. It all works, so I am most happy!

I am very happy to have found this solution. If this helps anyone out, please post a one-liner reply to this message thread so that it becomes popular and IKMultimedia recognizes this issue and issues an appropriate fix soon. Enjoy axing around!

Regards,
Marc Reginald Tessier
Tessier1

Previous

Return to Interfaces & Controllers