irig Stomp i/o and Reason 10

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

irig Stomp i/o and Reason 10

Postby MrJim007 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:10 pm

Anyone else had trouble with the input going into Propellerhead Reason 10?
Got the whole package working fine in standalone mode with Amplitube 5.
However when I fire up Reason 10 it will playback pre-recorded stuff but will not register anything on the input.
I have gone into audio settings and selected Stomp i/o as the device but when I enter the control panel from there the irig stomp is just greyed out. Frustrating!
MrJim007

Re: irig Stomp i/o and Reason 10

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:40 am

Sorry to hear you are having a problem. Since other users haven't chimed in and I'm not sure what would cause this the IK Support team would be happy to provide direct and official technical support to help resolve your issue.

You may want to make sure you've updated to version 5.0.2 of AmpliTube 5 that was released this morning and try that too. However, it seems for some reason the audio interface portion of iRig Stomp I/O is not being recognized in Reason for whatever, um, reason (couldn't resist the pun).

Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: irig Stomp i/o and Reason 10

Postby MrJim007 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:59 am

Hi Peter,
Thanks for the reply, I have since raised a support ticket but I will check the update as well.
Cheers.
MrJim007

Return to Interfaces & Controllers