Buying a Used iRig HD 2

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Buying a Used iRig HD 2

Postby barnabybones » Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:34 pm

Hi! I've found a used iRig HD 2 that I'm thinking of buying. The seller says they can unregister the device so I can hopefully get the software that usually comes with it, but they aren't sure if it will work.

Would IK Multimedia allow me to register a used device and grant me access to the software that would have come with it (looking for both the Mac and iOS Amplitube apps)? The seller noted that they think the last time they bought a used IK multimedia product they got the included software, but they aren't positive. Thanks!
barnabybones

Re: Buying a Used iRig HD 2

Postby DarkStar » Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:11 pm

I am pretty sure that you can, but the seller will need to do a Licence Transfer so that you can then Register the Serial Number to your IKM User Account.

For a definitive answer and the best way to do it, please contact Sales/Account Support, via here. You will be able to search the FAQs first, but if they do not resolve your issue, there is a link at the top of the Search FAQs page to a Support form.

Response time normally is within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time. Administrators and Moderators here cannot access your Account.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Interfaces & Controllers