iRig Pro Duo bricked i.e. deceased

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

iRig Pro Duo bricked i.e. deceased

Postby hammondo » Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:38 pm

I use my iRig Pro Duo with a Powerbridge and iPad. It has all worked flawlessly for months on end, last working at a gig on Friday January 29th. Now I can't bring it to life and I have checked and rechecked everything - I mean no lights on the Pro Duo light up and I have no MIDI or Audio crossing the interface. I have the red LED on the Powerbridge lit (which means the mini DIN cable between the Pro Duo and the Powerbridge is functioning), and the iPad is charging via the Powerbridge (also means the Pro Duo and Powerbridge are connected successfully).

I have replaced the Pro Duo's batteries - the old ones were down to 1.2 VDC also I tested the AC power supply for the Pro Duo and it is providing 9.2 VDC to the Pro Duo. I opened support incident #9426259 but have yet to hear from a tech.

I'm not sure about warranty as I purchased this interface in May of 2019 21 months ago. Any response would certainly be appreciated! Thank you, Steve
hammondo

Re: iRig Pro Duo bricked i.e. deceased

Postby hammondo » Sun Feb 07, 2021 6:48 am

Latest is the Powerbridge even with its red LED on, is no longer charging the iPad.
hammondo

Re: iRig Pro Duo bricked i.e. deceased

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:38 pm

This is not a matter that the users, moderators, nor users of this forum would be able to assist with. IK Support will handle any warranty or related claims/issues and you state that you have a ticket open. I am sure they will be able to assist you to the best of their abilities and to your satisfaction.

As this thread will be resolved for the original poster by IK Support it will be locked to keep the forum tidy.
  • If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic. Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers