Irig duo pro not working help please

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Irig duo pro not working help please

Postby Iggyplaystheblues » Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:56 pm

Hi. I have an irig duo pro. I have not used it in ages. Last time I used it it was fine but now the second input/channel 2 doesnt give me any sound. Well it does but super low volume. Channel 1 is perfect. Channel two doesnt work. The only thing that I have which is different is a new iphone? Iphone sx i think its called. Anyone out there can give me any tips on what to do to get it working again? Not sure if because its a new phone or something else that is giving me the issues. Anyway. Any hslp would be much welcomed. Iggy
Iggyplaystheblues

Re: Irig duo pro not working help please

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:12 pm

Sorry to hear you are having a problem. Since no other users have chimed in to help in some time and since I'm not sure what would cause this but the IK Support team would be happy to provide direct and official technical support to help resolve your issue. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support

Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers