iRig freebie -- deCoda software -- registration doesn't work

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

iRig freebie -- deCoda software -- registration doesn't work

Postby Kinketsu » Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:31 am

I'm posting in this forum, since this is an iRig promotion.

A friend and I both have iRig units and each of us tried to register the deCoda Le software with the serial number that was provided to our respective IK Multimedia accounts. Both of us got this message while trying to register the serial number, after activating our zplane accounts:

SERIAL_UNKNOWN

Register Products
All zplane products come with a unique serial number. After successful registration, the generated unlock key is sent to you by email. Additionally, the serial numbers and unlock keys of your registered products are listed in your myAccount section.

In order to successfully unlock your software and enable the full feature set please enter both, the serial number and unlock key.

Interestingly the keys we got were of form XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX, whereas the zplane page seems to be expecting XXXXXX-XXXXXX-XXXXXX-XXXXXX-XXXXXX ... but we can only use what we're given.

I'm not seeing any other posts that folks are having trouble... If anyone has figured this out and can steer us in the right direction to getting deCoda Le registered, that would be very helpful.

Thanks,
K
Kinketsu

Re: iRig freebie -- deCoda software -- registration doesn't

Postby lyndess » Thu Jan 28, 2021 4:53 am

Confirmed - same issue.
lyndess

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:04 am

You need to enter the code you get in your IK User Area under "Promotions" at zPlane, not under "Register Products"
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby lyndess » Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:11 pm

OK, thank you for the clarification. Hopefully someone will update the instructions on the main IKM site, since that's not what they said.
lyndess

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jan 28, 2021 5:02 pm

lyndess wrote:OK, thank you for the clarification. Hopefully someone will update the instructions on the main IKM site, since that's not what they said.

Yes, those were updated. Thank you.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Kinketsu » Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:38 pm

Ah, great, thanks for clarifying!

Cheers,
K
Kinketsu

Postby Lawrence23 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:36 am

Hi, I cannot find a place to enter my key under the user area/promotions.

Is this a promotion that has expired? Any way I can still get decoda with my promotion key?
Lawrence23

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:37 am

Lawrence23 wrote:Hi, I cannot find a place to enter my key under the user area/promotions.

Is this a promotion that has expired? Any way I can still get decoda with my promotion key?

The deCoda promotion ended February 16, 2021.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers