Un-register gear

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Un-register gear

Postby rchidiac » Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:50 pm

Hello
I had purchased an Irig keys 2 that I opted to return to the vendor AFTER registering.
Can anyone let me know how to deregister so the next purchaser can register the unit?
rchidiac

Re: Un-register gear

Postby DarkStar » Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:49 pm

Please contact Sales/Account Support, via here. You will be able to search the FAQs first, but if they do not resolve your issue, there is a link at the top of the Search FAQs page to a Support form. Sales Support can look at your Account and see what's going on.

Response time normally is within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time. Administrators and Moderators here cannot access your Account.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:03 pm

You would need to work with IK Support in order to do something like you are requesting. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby bealexis » Tue May 25, 2021 5:53 pm

This link doesn't go anywhere but the same page we have in the top menu.

There are no simple way to go to the contact page, unless you click on the bottom link, in the footer.

[mod redacted - please review the rules when posting here]

Thank you
bealexis

Postby Peter_IK » Tue May 25, 2021 6:46 pm

The support link has you search the FAQ first because many issues are covered there and resolved quickly via FAQ without having to wait for any support response. Once you've searched the FAQ, you have the option available to open a ticket quickly and easily if you didn't find a solution there.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby jack.robinson » Wed Oct 11, 2023 9:08 am

Hi,

By mistake I registered an AXE I/O and Amplitube 5 Max. Could you delete these 2 items that I have returned to the seller?

Thank you for your confirmation.
jack.robinson

Postby DarkStar » Wed Oct 11, 2023 12:20 pm

As this is not a company Support forum, the best thing to do is contact Sales / Order Support via the IKM web site, who can look at your User Account.. Search the FAQs first, as there may be relevant results. After that, you should see a [Contact Support] button at the bottom of the page, linking you to the Support form.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby jack.robinson » Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:42 pm

Thanks a lot for your message DarkStar!
jack.robinson

Return to Interfaces & Controllers