iRig Pro Duo randomly disconnects on Windows 10

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

iRig Pro Duo randomly disconnects on Windows 10

Postby igarrettjr » Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:58 pm

I wanted to see if anyone else is having this issue. Usuallymy irig pro duo works fine, but occasionally it will start disconnecting and resetting itself intermittently when streaming in OBS. The audio will cut out and the blue lights will flash a couple of times, and then the device will reconnect and audio comes back. It seems to happen after it's been connected for a while (15-20 mins or so). I've been trying to figure out ways to reproduce the problem, but it's very random. Once the problem starts it begins to disconnect, it will usually keep resetting every few minutes, which is really annoying when streaming. I haven't experienced the issue when connected to iOS, but I don't stream on my phone often enough to really test it completely. My concern is whether it's the device itself, or whether it has something to do with Windows 10. I've tried it with two different win10 machines and the problem occurs on both. I like the simplicity and features of this interface, but I need something that works for me 100% of the time. Has anyone else experienced this issue, or have a possible solution? I contacted support already and I haven't heard back from them yet.
igarrettjr

Re: iRig Pro Duo randomly disconnects on Windows 10

Postby jaymz2727 » Thu May 20, 2021 1:22 am

I am having the same problems and am awaiting resolutions to this. Have you heard any updates?
jaymz2727

Re: iRig Pro Duo randomly disconnects on Windows 10

Postby DarkStar » Thu May 20, 2021 3:29 pm

The problem is unlikely to be exactly the same, so he best thing to do is check the FAQs, via here. If they do not resolve the issue, there is a link at the top of the Search FAQs page to the Technical Support form, for some one to one investigation and help.

Response time aims to be within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.

And, to help others who run into a similar problem, please let us know what you did to resolve the problem. Please do not quote directly any correspondence from Support, as that may apply only to your particular circumstances and may lead others down the wrong track.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Interfaces & Controllers