irig keys I/O 25 feedback from users

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

irig keys I/O 25 feedback from users

Postby livesforrap » Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:03 am

I seem to be getting mixed reviews about this. Let me say what I want:

-this seems to be one of a kind in that it's an audio interface with key controls. If not, competition is a good thing...please list.
-I want to use this item on a windows laptop for FL studio. All I want is something with ASIO that plugs into the laptop and runs this program. Maybe Studio One but not likely.
-I inherited this Dell laptop and thought it would be fun to have something portable to mess around with. Primary use, keying in drums, doing some simple synth work, relatively decent latency (about 128 buffer likely) with headphones.
-I'm going out on a limb and saying that this is going to suck the battery of the lappy dry :lol: It can run on batteries (ios) or bus powered so it says. Any issues with that?

Since it includes software, it is not easily returnable (maybe it is though this store? ) so I would love any and all feedback. They have it in stock with what looks to be free shipping right now.
-
Windows 11, i5 11600k, 32 gigs of ram, Audient id4 @ 32 buffer. 44.1k sample rate.
livesforrap

Re: irig keys I/O 25 feedback from users

Postby livesforrap » Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:30 pm

That good hun? :lol:
Windows 11, i5 11600k, 32 gigs of ram, Audient id4 @ 32 buffer. 44.1k sample rate.
livesforrap

Return to Interfaces & Controllers