iRig Stomp spontaneous switch to the first preset

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

iRig Stomp spontaneous switch to the first preset

Postby Petrklic77 » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:29 pm

Hi,
I am a new owner of Amplitube 5 MAX software and iRig Stomp controller. I use Windows 10 OS, powerfull brand new PC with active monitors Alesis. I have all updates available. Everything works fine except one important thing. I tried it many times and always the same result. I connect the iRig stomp to my PC then open the Amplitube and the default screen is always in preset number one Bryan May - We will rock you solo. Then I switch to any other factory preset or my own preset and play.

Everything is ok until any other sound (youtube video, windows beep) appears. After that it switches itself back to preset number one. And if I am in stomp mode it switches back to preset mode to Bryan May. For example, I open the youtube video (backing track) then I switch to some preset in Amplitube and play - it works fine, until I click the video again and go fast forward/backward couple of seconds. Once a new sound from the video appears it always switches back to preset 1. Plese, help, this my only problem, otherwise it works fine and the sound is incredible.
Petrklic77

Re: iRig Stomp spontaneous switch to the first preset

Postby DarkStar » Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:10 am

Others have reported the same issue:
https://cgi.ikmultimedia.com/ikforum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=26703

The best thing to do is contact Support, via here. There is a link at the top of the Search FAQs page to the Technical Support form, for some one to one investigation and help. Response time is usually within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Re: iRig Stomp spontaneous switch to the first preset

Postby jamboman » Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:33 pm

recommend you create a ticket , that is what i have done. the more reports the easier it will be for them to get a fix on this issue. in the mean time if you use it as a plug in in DAW it will not do it.
jamboman

Return to Interfaces & Controllers