Irig serial number lost

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Irig serial number lost

Postby ossblues » Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:23 pm

Hi everybody,
I'm new user, my friend gave me last year, as a present an Irig for Iphone it worked fine but now I change the Iphone this new model doesn't have the jack connector. I would like to use it again with my PC (dell precision) but I need to download the ASIO driver, how can do it? I don't have the product serial number. Someone can share this driver? Or someone know how can find the serial number of this interface? Otherwise it's lost forever.
Regards
w.
ossblues

Re: Irig serial number lost

Postby DarkStar » Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:30 pm

As the iRig worked on your iPhone I would think that the hardware is Registered to your User Account. And the Serial Number will be there too.

The IKPM (the IK Product Manager) should show the details of that hardware. You can download it here: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/productmanager/.

You should be able to get the driver from there. If not then try your User Area / Driver downloads.

Failing that, contact Support, via here. There is a link at the top of the Search FAQs page to the Technical Support form, for some one to one investigation and help. Response time is usually within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Re: Irig serial number lost

Postby ossblues » Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:58 pm

Thank you DarkStar,
unfortunately my friend bought the product and he given to me, and I'm happy for that but I don't want to ask him any other things. Right now I'm following your suggest about product manager; I'm trying to download the AmpliTube 5, I dont' know this product but is for Windows maybe has inside the ASIO driver. I keep you update.
Regards
w.
ossblues

Return to Interfaces & Controllers