MIDI Learn issue iRig keys 25 I/O [Resolved]

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

MIDI Learn issue iRig keys 25 I/O [Resolved]

Postby jose adrian » Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:33 pm

Hello all.
I am experiencing an issue with the iRig keys 25 I/O when I try to assign a knob to a midi control. It passes from 0% to 100% but nothing in the middle, as if it was an on/off button rather than a knob.
I have the latest firmware and the ASIO driver installed and I'm using Windows 10.
Do you have any idea how to fix this issue?
Thanks in advance.
jose adrian

Re: MIDI Learn issue iRig keys 25 I/O

Postby jose adrian » Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:31 pm

Well, in case someone else has had this problem and doesn't know how to fix it, I have found an explanation.
Mi device was set up with the preset F02. When I have set it up to F01 the knobs make their function as they should.
jose adrian

Re: MIDI Learn issue iRig keys 25 I/O [Resolved]

Postby DarkStar » Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:25 pm

I am glad that you tracked down the solution. I am sure that this thread will help others too.

----------------------------------
As this thread has been resolved by the original poster it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.
  • If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic.
  • Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Interfaces & Controllers