AXE I/O solo not be recognized by PC

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

AXE I/O solo not be recognized by PC

Postby GMT800 » Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:56 pm

Good day all, I just received my new AXE I/O solo interface unit and have been having a very challenging time trying to get it to work. I've followed the manual, registered the unit and installed all necessary drivers and software but it seems like the unit itself isn't being recognized by the computer no matter which usb port I use. :(

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
GMT800

Re: AXE I/O solo not be recognized by PC

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:59 pm

Sorry to hear you are having issues. I would recommend making sure you are not plugging into an external USB hub and trying different USB inputs on your PC. If none of that helps, please open a ticket with IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support (you'll need to search the FAQ first there, then a button will appear with the search results if you don't find a proper answer there) and they will definitely be able to work with you and troubleshoot the issue you are having.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: AXE I/O solo not be recognized by PC

Postby GMT800 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:58 pm

FIXED!! Weirdly enough it seemed to work normally when I tried it in another pc altogether. Afterwards I moved it back to my main recording rig and it responded normally. Not sure what happened but everything appears to be fine now. :mrgreen:
GMT800

Return to Interfaces & Controllers