iRig Keys 2 Pro - issue with MIDI in various DAWs

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

iRig Keys 2 Pro - issue with MIDI in various DAWs

Postby donnydonny » Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:06 am

Hey all,

I'm having an issue where MIDI from my iRig Keys 2 Pro is not being received by any DAW on my system until I disconnect/reconnect the USB cable. The audio interface part of the controller works perfectly fine, it's just the MIDI part that seems to be acting strange.

I use the controller on Windows 10 with Cubase 10.5, Ableton 10.1.30, Pro Tools 2020.9, and Studio One 5.1. The same issue happens in all these DAWs and MIDI works fine once I disconnect/reconnect the USB cable from the iRig.

Things I've tried:
-Different USB ports and cables
-Disabling device exclusivity
-Disabling all non-Microsoft startup items and services
-Reinstalling iRig drivers
-Updated BIOS

Not sure what else to try or where else to look. Thanks in advance for any help anyone can provide!
donnydonny

Re: iRig Keys 2 Pro - issue with MIDI in various DAWs

Postby HuangHiYan » Thu May 09, 2024 12:09 pm

the same on my pc
HuangHiYan

Re: iRig Keys 2 Pro - issue with MIDI in various DAWs

Postby Peter_IK » Thu May 09, 2024 4:14 pm

Since the post is very old and no users have chimed in with suggestions please contact IK Support for direct and official technical support via https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/hw if you have not already done so. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers