AXE/IO box getting very hot

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

AXE/IO box getting very hot

Postby jaggerbora » Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:31 pm

AXE/IO box getting very hot after about 2-3 hours working and never gets colder unless it's not used but just powered. Does anyone else face with that? or it's just a normal case?
jaggerbora

Re: AXE/IO box getting very hot

Postby dlgebert » Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:34 pm

I've had mine on for hours and I haven't noticed any heat at all. Are you talking about the top, or the bottom of the unit? I've never felt the bottom.

Dave
dlgebert

Postby MarcelGast24 » Thu Sep 14, 2023 7:45 am

I have the same Issue, i run my Studio in a very small room and when i'm using mine it gets noticeably warmer in the Room. Not by a lot and you can still touch the Unit, but it's not really ideal. I couldn't find anything that i could do about it yet tho.

i basically use it for a lot of hours a day sometimes and for that it gets a bit too hot. i might have to look for a different device when i can't find a solution for it. It's sad because i really like it.
MarcelGast24

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Sep 14, 2023 2:39 pm

MarcelGast24 wrote:I have the same Issue, i run my Studio in a very small room and when i'm using mine it gets noticeably warmer in the Room. Not by a lot and you can still touch the Unit, but it's not really ideal. I couldn't find anything that i could do about it yet tho.

i basically use it for a lot of hours a day sometimes and for that it gets a bit too hot. i might have to look for a different device when i can't find a solution for it. It's sad because i really like it.

Have you reported your issue to IK Support? They can assist you with any issues. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby adriandix@rocketmail.com » Mon Oct 23, 2023 11:34 am

Mine gets warm too. I thought it was OK.
So, should the unit not warm up ?
adriandix@rocketmail.com

Return to Interfaces & Controllers