iRig Stomp i/o will pedals not working with iphone

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Re: iRig Stomp i/o will pedals not working with iphone

Postby aecclest » Tue Mar 22, 2022 10:43 pm

It could be a coincidence.. or I found a solution for this. I had the same issue on both my iPhone and iPad. Occasionally it worked, but mostly not. Then I remembered that my devices have been complaining about iCloud being full, so I decided to free up some space and see what happens. Well, after doing that both of my devices are now working! Fingers crossed it continues to work and hopefully works for you too.
aecclest

Postby Buddy267 » Wed Mar 23, 2022 12:08 am

I don’t think this is an issue for me as I used my iPhone 11 which does have a full iCloud and had problems. I took my wife’s iPhone 13 which does not have a full iCloud and still had the same issue. I think it may be an issue with the current OS and AmpliTube
Buddy267

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Mar 23, 2022 12:22 am

Buddy267 wrote:I don’t think this is an issue for me as I used my iPhone 11 which does have a full iCloud and had problems. I took my wife’s iPhone 13 which does not have a full iCloud and still had the same issue. I think it may be an issue with the current OS and AmpliTube

It should not be a problem, if you contact support they will be able to assist you and I'm sure they can figure out what's going on.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Previous

Return to Interfaces & Controllers