AXE I/O - No Effects or Control

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Re: AXE I/O - No Effects or Control

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:51 pm

Yoss-X wrote:Hello!
Does anyone know whether the Monitor knob should have effect on the Amp Out or not?
I simply cannot make such a setup where I can get processed sound on the Amp Out and by using the Monitor Knob I can set the amount of dry and processed sound. Checked the manual quite a few times but I did not find anything about this.
Regards,
Zsolt

The section of the manual that explains each of the items on the front panel states about the Monitor dial:
This control works both for Outputs 1-2 and Headphones.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Yoss-X » Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:07 pm

I see, thanks for the information. So this makes the Amp Out quite a bit less useful. For me, at least..
Yoss-X

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:37 pm

Yoss-X wrote:I see, thanks for the information. So this makes the Amp Out quite a bit less useful. For me, at least..

You're welcome. Yes, if you aren't using Amp Out's main purpose (reamping) then you might not get as much use out of it. There are other outputs, though, that will pass the effected signal.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Yoss-X » Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:44 pm

Yes, I know. But I was happy to see that AXE has Amp Out so I can connect it to my amp without further complications. Actually, I tried the "standard" outputs (1/2) connecting to my amp and I experienced no problems (I have a Peavey VK212 combo and it has a second imput for higher signal level sources) but I thought it's better if the output is designed for amps. I am a beginner so it might be that I get some things wrong about AXE, but anyway I love the sound of it used together with AT 5 :) I keep playing with it and we'll see :) Thanks the help anyway :)
Yoss-X

Postby Raimond01 » Sat Dec 10, 2022 2:13 pm

I had the same problem. After installation of the amplitube update and re-setting the midi settings all was ok again.
Raimond01

Previous

Return to Interfaces & Controllers