4 cable method with Stomp IO

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

4 cable method with Stomp IO

Postby woodspau » Mon Dec 21, 2020 7:22 pm

Has Anyone done the 4 cable method with the Stomp IO? I want to connect it to my orange crush 35RT through the effects loop, to use it more as a pedal board. Any help or point outs would be appreciated. Happy holidays.
woodspau

Re: 4 cable method with Stomp IO

Postby JB7_uk » Fri Jan 01, 2021 7:46 pm

Sorry, can’t offer much help but would love to know how you got on with this as I’d like to do the same...

I have been using Stomp with PC to do some basic recording (using A4 vst plugins, works brilliantly) and have used the iPad version just to practice with headphones etc and that too works great, but at some point soon I’ll need to take it into the practice room with my band so I’d love to hook it up (with the iPad) so I can jump between preset configs for different songs easily with it outputting to my DSL amp head.. obviously in this setup I wouldn’t want amp/cab/room sims messing with the sound, I’d just like to use the multi-effects element?

Is ditching the amp and going direct to the PA with amp/cab sims in play a viable option for live use?

Would love to know what others are doing in this scenario :)

Cheers,
JB.
JB7_uk

Return to Interfaces & Controllers