AXE IO SOLO using Amplitube and IRig to go live on facebook

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

AXE IO SOLO using Amplitube and IRig to go live on facebook

Postby richvelocci@gmail.com » Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:21 am

Greeting all!
I want to go on Facebook live to play my guitar. I plug my guitar to input into the AXE input on the front, then plug the iRig stream L & R input to the amp out on the AXE solo. The Irig stream goes to the USB to the back of my PC. I have head phones plugged into the headphone jack on the AXE. i have Amplitube running and can hear all the effects in the head phones, but when I listen to the playback on Facebook, its' just straight guitar, no effects. Am I connecting this up correctly ?
richvelocci@gmail.com

Re: AXE IO SOLO using Amplitube and IRig to go live on face

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:17 pm

Amp Out is a direct output for reamping. It will be the DI signal, not the signal with effects.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby richvelocci@gmail.com » Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:01 pm

What is DI signal ? What output do I hook it up to on the AXE to the PC?
richvelocci@gmail.com

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:35 pm

richvelocci@gmail.com wrote:What is DI signal ? What output do I hook it up to on the AXE to the PC?

DI = Direct Input. The sound of just your guitar. You'd want to use the outputs on the back of the AXE I/O. They should be explained/detailed in the manual as well if you need more specific specs on each of the inputs and outputs.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers