axe io software out dated message

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Re: axe io software out dated message

Postby Inter44jimmy » Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:57 am

Thank you also from me
Inter44jimmy

Postby Keimurr11 » Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:34 am

Same thing this needs to be addressed
Keimurr11

Postby ChrisBeaver1 » Tue Dec 21, 2021 4:27 pm

I just got my Axe IO today and I'm having the same issue, i have installed the latest version yet every time i open the control panel it says i need to update
ChrisBeaver1

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Dec 25, 2021 8:33 am

Keimurr11 wrote:Same thing this needs to be addressed

Please open a ticket with IK Support and they will assist you directly, thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Mlaban64 » Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:37 pm

Same issue here: I just unboxed my AXE I/O with Amplitube MAX bundle, installed the latest 1.2.0 0G07 version and same problem pops up. I simply ignore it and everything seems to work fine, but it is annoying...I'll raise a ticket as per the instructions nevertheless and see what happens...
Mlaban64

Postby ChrisBeaver1 » Thu Dec 30, 2021 4:57 pm

Any news on a fix for this? failing that, is there an INI file somewhere we can modify to fix it?
ChrisBeaver1

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Dec 30, 2021 5:24 pm

ChrisBeaver1 wrote:Any news on a fix for this? failing that, is there an INI file somewhere we can modify to fix it?

You would need to raise a ticket with IK Support and they can work with you to fix this or any issue you are having.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby ChrisBeaver1 » Thu Dec 30, 2021 5:41 pm

Peter_IK wrote:
ChrisBeaver1 wrote:Any news on a fix for this? failing that, is there an INI file somewhere we can modify to fix it?

You would need to raise a ticket with IK Support and they can work with you to fix this or any issue you are having.

Hi Peter, I didn't contact support because of a reply on this thread with a message they got from support saying '''They say that this problem is a known issue and the fix (upgrade) will be out soon'' So i just assumed a fix update is in development? if this is not the case i will contact support thanks. This is not isolated issue for me, its the same on both my PC's one Win 10 one Win 11 so I'm surprised it isn't affecting everyone
ChrisBeaver1

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Dec 30, 2021 6:28 pm

Fair point, I think it is only affecting some units though. I have bumped the issue, though, so hopefully there will be an update soon for those who are experiencing it.

I also considered that this message that pops up implies that there is an update when there isn't so it might make it difficult for those who aren't in contact with support to know when this is actually true :) It's a very strange scenario so honestly I understand the frustration and/or confusion. I know that there will be an update so as long as they tell me and the people who have reported it we should hear back here too!

I hope everybody has a great New Year and please do know that this doesn't affect the performance of your AXE I/O so you can at least rock into the New Year (just with an annoying popup).
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby rambunctious » Fri Dec 31, 2021 10:56 pm

Ramses2ii I also have this problem let me know if you figure out how to fix it please.
rambunctious

Postby rambunctious » Fri Dec 31, 2021 10:58 pm

I cannot get any sound out of my interface either, all of the lights are red and my iput 1 and 2 both say mic in red. Please help please
rambunctious

Postby rambunctious » Fri Dec 31, 2021 11:52 pm

Never mind the issue was my chord lol. Im still getting the outdated software message tho :geek:
rambunctious

Postby Mlaban64 » Sun Jan 02, 2022 5:53 pm

Mlaban64 wrote:Same issue here: I just unboxed my AXE I/O with Amplitube MAX bundle, installed the latest 1.2.0 0G07 version and same problem pops up. I simply ignore it and everything seems to work fine, but it is annoying...I'll raise a ticket as per the instructions nevertheless and see what happens...

I got a reasonable answer from IK Support: It's a known issue, not impacting functionality at all, and will be addressed in an upcoming fix. I find that quite acceptable...
Mlaban64

Postby randy6k31 » Sun Jan 09, 2022 12:31 am

Peter_IK wrote:
Keimurr11 wrote:Same thing this needs to be addressed

Please open a ticket with IK Support and they will assist you directly, thank you.

I have the same issue and also my new AXE I/O. Also, when tuning says D on the E string when the Helix and everything else I have says E. It also changes the pitch. When I try to download the new driver it downloads the Product Manager and 1.2 of the Control Software. I can never upgrade it.

The reason I bring this up is because I put in a ticket on the tuning issue, they had me send videos of the issue, it took a couple of hours to get all the information, and they just said it hasn't happened to anybody else and never got back to me. Then, several days went by and I didn't hear back. Finally, I replied asking what was happening and they responded saying they couldn't find any prior information. I sent the ticket # back to them and two days later they responded wanting more proof.

I thought the firmware upgrade to 1.4 might fix the pitch issue, but can't get the firmware upgraded.

Now this issue with the software update! Over 1 month and no resolution. So tickets don't seem to work.

Very disappointing!
randy6k31

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Jan 09, 2022 12:47 am

Tickets do work. If you reply to your ticket that their suggestions didn't work or you haven't heard back etc they will continue to assist you.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

PreviousNext

Return to Interfaces & Controllers