iRig2 Not working with iOS 14

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

iRig2 Not working with iOS 14

Postby csarami » Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:38 am

Hi,

I connected my iRig 2 to the violin with iPhone X. It shows that it is connected to 'headset'. However, no signal comes out of neither the mixing TRS jack nor from the headphone jack. I went to privacy and micropone is turned on. Restarted my iPhone and did everything possible. Any thing else I need to try?

Any help would be apprecaited.

CS
csarami

Re: iRig2 Not working with iOS 14

Postby udirig » Mon Dec 07, 2020 3:48 pm

Hi,

did you get any help?
I've just bought such a device and in then I found this video
* The iRig BlueBoard Does Not Work Anymore...
* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kq9Fyrnbdp8
I'm using an iPad with iOS 14 too.
So I would also be interested in knowing the answer.

Best regards, Uwe
udirig

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:33 pm

I do not know what could cause your issue, but please report technical issues to the IK Support team directly for official tech support assistance via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support and I'm sure they'll sort you both out.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Farahmand999 » Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:27 pm

Hello dears,
I do not know why after updated my iphone 11 pro to iOs 14.6, it can not recognize my irig hd2 , so really i am not sure if it is because of iOS version or any other reason. I will appreciate you that share with me if you have same experience
Farahmand999

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:32 pm

Farahmand999 wrote:Hello dears,
I do not know why after updated my iphone 11 pro to iOs 14.6, it can not recognize my irig hd2 , so really i am not sure if it is because of iOS version or any other reason. I will appreciate you that share with me if you have same experience

Hi please check the FAQ at https://www.ikmultimedia.com/faq/index.php?id=1079 and if that doesn't help please use the link the FAQ to reach the IK Support team. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers