Just bought the IK multimedia axe i/o

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Just bought the IK multimedia axe i/o

Postby quelopera58 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:12 pm

Hey guys so I really wanted to get back into playing guitar and a new tube amp seemed too expensive right now. I decided to buy the Ik multimedia axe i/o as they have have a special offer right now so you get amplitube max free. Ive registered my product but the option to download amplitube isnt even there, not even the deluxe version you get with it anyway. Long shot, but does anybody know how to solve this ?
quelopera58

Re: Just bought the IK multimedia axe i/o

Postby DarkStar » Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:26 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum.

After you have Registered the hardware the software should be listed in your USer Area / My Products section. You may see "AmpliTube Custom Shop" listed too but do not use that Serial Number, as that one unlocks only the free gear.

if not there, have a look in the User Area / Promotions section.

Otherwise, please contact Sales/Account Support, via here. You will be able to search the FAQs first, but if they do not resolve your issue, there is a link at the top to a Support form. Sales Support can look at your Account and see what's going on. Response time normally is within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time. Administrators and Moderators here cannot access your Account.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Re: Just bought the IK multimedia axe i/o

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:37 pm

You should see AmplITube 4 Deluxe available in IK Product Manager and "My Products" in your IK User Area since you've registered your AXE I/O. Please use the link to the support form from DarkStar above if you do not see it there.

Note that unless you purchased the bundle of AXE I/O with AmpliTube 5 MAX, the version you will receive free upon release is AmplITube 5 SE, not MAX. And that will not be available to you until it is actually released, since AmpliTube 5 is currently in preorder and will be released before the end of the year.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers