axe I/O (solo) bundle and support

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

axe I/O (solo) bundle and support

Postby GuitarProphet » Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:35 pm

Hi,

I have a few questions actually. The first is why there is not an option in the store to buy the axe I/O solo wit AmpliTube 5 Max. I don't necessarily need the axe I/O, but would like to have all the available sound options.

The second question is about the difference between the axe I/O and the axe I/O solo in terms of hardware and driver support. The axe I/O has been on the market for quite some time, but the axe I/O is new. Is the hardware in te I/O solo also updated compared to the axe I/O? And if I were to buy the older axe I/O what would that mean for future driver updates? Will the axe I/O be supported for just as long as the axe I/O solo or will it be replaced at an earlier date (which would make some sense since it's been around longer)?

Thanx in advance for any reactions.

P.S.Will the bundles axe I/O (solo) with AmpliTube ship to the Netherlands? I can't seem to find these bundles in stores over here.
GuitarProphet

Re: axe I/O (solo) bundle and support

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:39 pm

There is an AXE I/O SOLO + AmpliTube 5 MAX bundle available. You can see it in the IK store. Here's a link to new items which contains this bundle: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/i ... e&PSEL=New

Here is the direct purchase link: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/? ... e-5-bundle

We should be able to ship to the Netherlands but you can also find authorized dealers near you here: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/dealers

They will both be supported for a long time, there was not a long gap between them either so the length of support will be similar if not exactly the same. We have no plans to discontinue either at this time. They use the same driver/control panel bundle so that's a good indicator that they'll stay in sync for the long term.

Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby GuitarProphet » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:04 pm

If I look at the link I deze a bundle with the axe I/O and Amplitube Max and a bundle with the axe I/O solo and Amplitube 5 (not the Max version). Ik was hoping tot a bundle of ace I/O solo and Amplitube 5 Max...Or AM I missing something?
GuitarProphet

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:29 pm

GuitarProphet wrote:If I look at the link I deze a bundle with the axe I/O and Amplitube Max and a bundle with the axe I/O solo and Amplitube 5 (not the Max version). Ik was hoping tot a bundle of ace I/O solo and Amplitube 5 Max...Or AM I missing something?

Ah sorry I misread your post. There is only the AmpliTube 5 bundle with AXE I/O SOLO.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby GuitarProphet » Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:05 am

Thx for the replys so far. One more question though...
Right now I can pre-order the axe I/O in combination woth Amplitube 5 Max for an introduction price. That offer is not available at any of the (official) dealers in the Netherlands. I have asked a few of them if and if so, when they would be able to sell that bundle. The answer is somewhere in january of february. The exact prices are as of now not determined.

Her comes the question...(finally)...Will the bundle become available in the Netherlands for the same prices as on your website? And if so, when? And my last question...If I pre-order directly through this website, how long does it take to ship the hardware to the Netherlands and when will the Amplitube 5 Max software become available.

Thx again!
Cheers,
Mark.
GuitarProphet

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:59 pm

GuitarProphet wrote:Thx for the replys so far. One more question though...
Right now I can pre-order the axe I/O in combination woth Amplitube 5 Max for an introduction price. That offer is not available at any of the (official) dealers in the Netherlands. I have asked a few of them if and if so, when they would be able to sell that bundle. The answer is somewhere in january of february. The exact prices are as of now not determined.

Her comes the question...(finally)...Will the bundle become available in the Netherlands for the same prices as on your website? And if so, when? And my last question...If I pre-order directly through this website, how long does it take to ship the hardware to the Netherlands and when will the Amplitube 5 Max software become available.

Thx again!
Cheers,
Mark.

I'm not sure but dealers should follow our pricing. Note now that AmpliTube 5 is in introductory pricing which ends at the end of this year. I'm not sure why they'd stock that far out, since AmpliTube 5 will be released before the end of the year and we are on target for that. The dealers will have certain options on their pricing, of course, as in most areas of the world there are regulations about what we the manufacturer have to say about vendor pricing :)
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers