irig pro kept cutting out [Resolved]

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

irig pro kept cutting out [Resolved]

Postby mrmulti » Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:46 pm

I hadn't used my irig pro in a few months, and then i wen t to try it out and it kept cutting out after a few seconds. I researched the problem on the web and saw that others were having the same problem, i went and got my older iphone 5c, and tried it on that with the same problem! I even contacted ik support with an email. Then i turned it over and realized that this thing takes batteries, so i saw the original batteries in it, and figured I'd replace them and see if that made a difference ... well yea that was it, so i feel dumb, but i figured I'd post this so others would see it and that might solve their problem..happy interfacing! :lol:
mrmulti

Re: irig pro kept cutting out

Postby garfy » Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:14 pm

Hey mrmulti

Thanks for sharing your experience. TBH, it's good news it was just batteries - that's an easy fix.

With most things music tech, if it's not the batteries it's a bypass button :lol:

As this thread has been resolved for the user it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.

• If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
• If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic. Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Return to Interfaces & Controllers