Cannot get iRig Pro I/O to work with my Android device

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Cannot get iRig Pro I/O to work with my Android device

Postby Murphler » Sun Nov 08, 2020 1:06 pm

When I plug it in the bottom light illuminates blue for a short time then switches off. The AmpliTube app tells me to plug in an iRig UA. It doesn't seem to want to work with Deplike or any other program.

The product page for the device specifically mentions Android. Any help appreciated. I'm running a Huawei P30 Pro with Android 10
Murphler

Re: Cannot get iRig Pro I/O to work with my Android device

Postby DarkStar » Sun Nov 08, 2020 3:04 pm

Hello Murphler and welcome to the forum.

I am sorry to hear about the problems you are running into.

As this is primarily a user to user forum, someone-else may chime in [#]. Meanwhile, the best thing to do is check the FAQs, via here. If they do not resolve the issue, there is a link at the top to the Technical Support form, for some one to one investigation and help. Response time is usually within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.

[#] But please remember that the same symptoms do not necessarily mean the same problem.

And, to help others who run into a similar problem, please let us know what you did to resolve the problem. Please do not quote directly any correspondence from Support, as that may apply only to your particular circumstances.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby fabianista » Mon Feb 08, 2021 3:53 pm

How you connect the irig pro into your android device?
fabianista

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:28 pm

fabianista wrote:How you connect the irig pro into your android device?

There is an additional cable required per the Specs page at https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/i ... hp?p=specs for micro-USB devices.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Mbishop003 » Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:27 pm

Good afternoon -
To whom it may concern -
While in process of updating my DJ set up to start my online promotions via various live streaming DJ sites, I have had non stop issues with both the irig 2, and now the irig pro i/o.
During the trouble shooting - I purchased a new android -Galaxy A21.
I thought maybe I should start with all new items to start. Anyway, While attempting to stream on sites such as Bigo and Twitch, I had some issues. While on either site, the anroid camera worked fine, but no audio. On one site I got a message saying -bad connection - on the other site I got a message stating to check my microphone permissions or restart. My mic permissions on my phone are all up and active. On my irig pro i/o, the green light just stays on, and no sound, I don't even hear anything when I plug into the headphone option. The first time I purchased this irig, it did the same thing, and I had returned it, and I bought another one from a different store, and the issues stay the same. I paid just over 150.00 for this. Please??? What is going on???
Mbishop003

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Aug 29, 2021 6:19 pm

Sorry to hear you are having a problem. I'm not sure what would cause this but the IK Support team would be happy to provide direct and official technical support to help resolve your issue. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support

Thank you.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Mbishop003 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:40 pm

I think I better try calling their phone number. I send this post also to the "contact us" option, and I did not hear back from them yet. I need to speak to a live person, so they can walk me through what to do. This site's troubleshooting options are not helping me.
Mbishop003

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:10 pm

Mbishop003 wrote:I think I better try calling their phone number. I send this post also to the "contact us" option, and I did not hear back from them yet. I need to speak to a live person, so they can walk me through what to do. This site's troubleshooting options are not helping me.

Have you corresponded with anybody via email? IK does not provide direct incoming telephone support.

If you have received a ticket number please post it or PM the email you provided on your contact form where you requested to be contacted. Thank you.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Mbishop003 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:52 pm

Thanks Peter -
I sent out the same message to the "contact us" option. I never got a ticket number sent to my email. I only have gotten the replies from you. Does tech support have a direct email?? I will try sending them a fax today.
Mbishop003

Postby DarkStar » Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:52 pm

----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Interfaces & Controllers