iRig keys I/O 49 firmware update failed

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

iRig keys I/O 49 firmware update failed

Postby Namyong Jeong » Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:28 pm

Hi. I just brought iRig keys I/O 49.

I try update firmware 1.0.11 on mac OS catalina.
but.

Rig Keys IO 49 Bootloader (USB Bootloader) was found.

Firmware update started. The operation could take several minutes...Firmware update finished with ERRORS!
Now you can disconnect iRig Keys IO 49.

what's happen?

I hope solve to this problem.
any help?
Last edited by Namyong Jeong on Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Namyong Jeong

Re: iRig kyes I/O 49 firmware update failed

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:47 pm

Sorry to hear you are having trouble. I'm not sure what would have caused that for you but since this is mainly a user-to-user forum I'd suggest opening a ticket with IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support for direct and official technical support. I'm sure they'll be able to assist you and take care.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Namyong Jeong » Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:57 pm

Peter_IK wrote:Sorry to hear you are having trouble. I'm not sure what would have caused that for you but since this is mainly a user-to-user forum I'd suggest opening a ticket with IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support for direct and official technical support. I'm sure they'll be able to assist you and take care.

thank you for your suggestion.
I just open ticket with IK Support.
Namyong Jeong

Postby AGVradio » Mon Oct 02, 2023 6:05 pm

^^^

Were you able to find a solution for this?. I am having a similar problem with a laptop and my iRig Keys 49 I/O: it does not update and stops working after a while, needing a reconnection

Thanks!

Jose
AGVradio

Re: iRig keys I/O 49 firmware update failed

Postby Wallaby12 » Sat Oct 07, 2023 8:17 pm

My firmware update ALSO failed.
Wallaby12

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:26 pm

Peter_IK wrote:Sorry to hear you are having trouble. I'm not sure what would have caused that for you but since this is mainly a user-to-user forum I'd suggest opening a ticket with IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support for direct and official technical support. I'm sure they'll be able to assist you and take care.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers