Please HELP. iRig Pro I/O suddenly stopped Working

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Please HELP. iRig Pro I/O suddenly stopped Working

Postby RamKrish » Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:42 pm

I have been a Very Happy Customer using the i Rig Pro I/O with my 6th Generation iPad for recording songs on Smule. In fact I have recorded 9K songs in all and about 8K using iRig Pro I/O.

Happily booted today to sing and I hear ZERO Sound in my Audio Technica ATH M50x Head Phones. Tested the head phones on my Apple Mac pro and it is working fine. iRig Pro is not dead as LED lights are on and Video is recording but NO SOUND.

Can someone Please HELP me get this working again. i Pad is working fine on its own but the minute the iRig Pro is connected to the Lightning Port. ZERO Sound No idea what could have gone wrong
RamKrish

Re: Please HELP. iRig Pro I/O suddenly stopped Working

Postby DarkStar » Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:19 pm

Hello RamKrish and welcome to the forum.

I am sorry to hear about the problems you are running into.

As this is primarily a user to user forum, someone-else may chime in [#]. Meanwhile, the best thing to do is check the FAQs, via here. If they do not resolve the issue, there is a link at the top to the Technical Support form, for some one to one investigation and help. Response time is usually within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.

[#] But please remember that the same symptoms do not necessarily mean the same problem.

And, to help others who run into a similar problem, please let us know what you did to resolve the problem, but without directly quoting any correspondence from Support.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Interfaces & Controllers