Can I use iRig Pro I/O as external sound card

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Can I use iRig Pro I/O as external sound card

Postby Daniel Binanzer » Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:06 pm

Hello,

I have some latency problems with using Sampletank 4 CS on my windows 10 laptop with MIDI connected E-Piano and using the internal sound card of my laptop.

As far as I know is that I have to use a external sound card with ASIO drivers to reduce the latency to a minimum.

My question is, can I us the iRig Pro I/O as a external sound card?

I want to use the iRig Pro I/O as MIDI input device for my E-Piano and simultaneously use the headphone output to send the processesd signal.

Is this possible and usable or have to use an additional sound card to get a low latency?
Daniel Binanzer

Re: Can I use iRig Pro I/O as external sound card

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:22 pm

Yes, iRig Pro I/O is an ASIO audio interface which is compatible with WIndows 10. The iRig ASIO driver is a great driver and iRig Pro I/O will definitely outperform your onboard soundcard.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers