AXE I/O USB connection lost

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

AXE I/O USB connection lost

Postby Avivaben » Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:14 pm

Hello All!

I bought the AXE I/O, a few days ago. Overall I am happy with it, but already I (TWICE) had a sudden USB connection lost, with no apparent reason. Restarting the device solved it, but it's no way to maintain a descent workflow.

Did anyone else have this issue?
Avivaben

Re: AXE I/O USB connection lost

Postby DarkStar » Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:21 pm

Hello Avivaben and welcome to the forum.

I am sorry to hear about the problems you are running into.

As this is primarily a user to user forum, someone-else may chime in [#]. Meanwhile, the best thing to do is check the FAQs, via here. If they do not resolve the issue, there is a link at the top to the Technical Support form, for some one to one investigation and help. Response time is usually within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.

[#] But please remember that the same symptoms do not necessarily mean the same problem.

And, to help others who run into a similar problem, please let us know what you did to resolve the problem, but without directly quoting any correspondence from Support.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Re: AXE I/O USB connection lost

Postby Avivaben » Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:51 pm

DarkStar wrote:Hello Avivaben and welcome to the forum.

Thanks man
Avivaben

Return to Interfaces & Controllers