AXE I/O Control Panel Issues

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

AXE I/O Control Panel Issues

Postby craigharless0 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:27 pm

Today I downloaded the control panel 1.2 update for my AXE I/O and now I'm not getting any output. When I play my guitar the audio input signal comes through on the panel but there is no output signal whatsoever. As a result I can't get any sound through my Amplitube software. Is anyone else having this problem?

Thanks
craigharless0

Re: AXE I/O Control Panel Issues

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:48 pm

Hi, I tried running AXE I/O Control Panel and AmpliTube right after I updated but before restarting my PC and I had a similar issue. Please fully restart your PC and check (assuming you probably have since you posted this but it did the trick for me). Any firmware and Control Panel updates should require a restart to work but I don't recall being prompted so I relayed that to the team.

Let me know if that works. If not, please open a ticket with IK Support for official help via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support if you have not done so already.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:52 pm

Also please make sure you do the Firmware update too.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby craigharless0 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:47 pm

What exactly is firmware and where do I find it?
craigharless0

Postby craigharless0 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:10 pm

Nevermind got it fixed! It was an audio midi setup issue. Thanks for your help anyway!
craigharless0

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:51 pm

craigharless0 wrote:Nevermind got it fixed! It was an audio midi setup issue. Thanks for your help anyway!

You're welcome! Glad it is sorted.

As this thread has been resolved for the original poster it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.
  • If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic. Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers