AXE I/O Set up

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

AXE I/O Set up

Postby boz52 » Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:00 am

I just bought this interface I am having trouble just hearing the process signal on both headphones I’m getting one side for the process signal and the other the dry signal how do I remove the dry signal and just have the process signal on the headphones thanks
boz52

Re: AXE I/O Set up

Postby Ryan_IK » Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:58 pm

Using the AXE I/O you have a MONITOR knob which can change your monitored signal from the DAW to the Direct input. Make sure to turn this to DAW when using software.

If you are using the Direct signal, the AXE I/O Control Panel can adjust if this is stereo, mono, or single channel.

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/a ... p=download
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Postby boz52 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:24 am

Thank you for the reply. When I’m turning the Monitor knob, the processed signal is on the left of the headphone and the clean guitar signal is on the right. So if I turn it just to hear the processed signal, it’s only in one side and I changed the setting to mono.
boz52

Postby Ryan_IK » Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:06 am

boz52 wrote:Thank you for the reply. When I’m turning the Monitor knob, the processed signal is on the left of the headphone and the clean guitar signal is on the right. So if I turn it just to hear the processed signal, it’s only in one side and I changed the setting to mono.

That's odd. Where are you using the AXE I/O? If you're on the DAW side of the MONITOR knob and your hear clean signal, your software might be sending a clean duplicate of your signal.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Postby boz52 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:02 pm

I’m using my Mac computer with Amplitube 4. One side of the headphone is the processed signal, the other is clean. Can’t figure it out. Tried all the setting on the control panel.
boz52

Postby Ryan_IK » Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:09 pm

boz52 wrote:I’m using my Mac computer with Amplitube 4. One side of the headphone is the processed signal, the other is clean. Can’t figure it out. Tried all the setting on the control panel.

It sounds like you might have a couple things going on. Check out the image below.

1) Make sure you don't have STEREO as your input. This is pointed out in the image below. This should show like in the image "Input 1".

2) Check for any other channels record armed "R" in the 8-Track Recorder. I pointed this out in the image as well. Notice this is next to the "FX", "M" (Mute), and "S" (Solo).

3) Look at the routing section at the top of the screen, notice there are 8 routing options. Use option 1 for a MONO rig for now to see if this helps.

Ryan_IK
Senpai

Postby boz52 » Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:29 am

Thanks for the help! I found out that I had the Audio settings set both to out 1 instead of out 1 and out 2.
boz52

Return to Interfaces & Controllers