Axe I/o solo problem

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Axe I/o solo problem

Postby nubreed13 » Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:58 am

Just got my interface today to replace an old one I've been using. I have unfortunately ran into a few problems, first is now when I strum my guitar with no programs open, i.e. amplitube 4, I hear my guitar through the speakers, it never did that before, so when I open amplitube I get the clean sound and then the sound from amplitube together.
Also, I can not get the device controller to install, just keep getting an error message saying " the code execution cannot proceed because VCRUNTIME140_1.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem." It did not. Can anyone help?
nubreed13

Re: Axe I/o solo problem

Postby DarkStar » Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:26 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum.

I am sorry to hear about the problems you are running into.

For the first issue you'll need to turn down Direct Monitoring on the AXE I/O.

User Manual, page 6 wrote:14. MONITOR- the Monitor knob allows you to blend your input signals with the playback streams from your computer. This allows you to monitor your input signal with zero latency. If the knob is positioned at 12 o’clock, the input signal and the playback stream will be equally balanced. Turning the knob to the left will increase the level of the direct signal; turning to the right will increase the level of the playback stream from the DAW. This control works both for Outputs 1-2 and Headphones.

Second issue: that's a Microsoft redistribute run-time library. I do not know whether the software installer installs it or just expects it the be already there.

-------------------
As this is primarily a user to user forum, someone-else may chime in [#]. Meanwhile, the best thing to do is check the FAQs, via here. If they do not resolve the issue, there is a link at the top to the Technical Support form, for some one to one investigation and help. Response time is usually within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.

[#] But please remember that the same symptoms do not necessarily mean the same problem.

And, to help others who run into a similar problem, please let us know what you did to resolve the problem, but without directly quoting any correspondence from Support.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby nubreed13 » Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:28 pm

Thank you for the info I will attempt that after work today, and keep looking for a way to get the controller downloaded.
nubreed13

Postby RickKala » Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:42 am

I have the same issue stated below.....

"I can not get the device controller to install, just keep getting an error message saying " the code execution cannot proceed because VCRUNTIME140_1.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem." It did not."
RickKala

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:17 pm

RickKala wrote:I have the same issue stated below.....

"I can not get the device controller to install, just keep getting an error message saying " the code execution cannot proceed because VCRUNTIME140_1.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem." It did not."

Please report your issue to IK Support and they will work with you directly to resolve the issue. Please do not follow advice to download DLLs from Google searches as that is not a good idea. Microsoft should be the source for any Redistributables and the like but it is best to still go through IK's official support channel first regardless. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:01 pm

One more time, with feeling (and if this is suggested again and moderation is ignored there will be consequences per the rules):
Peter_IK wrote:Please do not follow advice to download DLLs from Google searches as that is not a good idea. Microsoft should be the source for any Redistributables and the like but it is best to still go through IK's official support channel first regardless. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby nubreed13 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:28 pm

Sorry I misread that, my fault, I believe my search took me to the Microsoft download but I won't suggest any more, I read it quickly and misunderstood.
nubreed13

Postby Guesswhat » Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:35 am

Hello,
I just bought the Axe IO Solo and iLoud micro monitors but when I try to install the software, I have the same message "code execution cannot proceed because VCRUNTIME140_1.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem".
Have you had a simple solution or do I also have to contact IK support directly ?
Thank you
Guesswhat

Postby DarkStar » Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:41 pm

Please follow Peter's advice above and contact Support.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Interfaces & Controllers