iRig Micro Amp - what AmpliTube CS options does it unlock?

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

iRig Micro Amp - what AmpliTube CS options does it unlock?

Postby hazmatte » Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:35 pm

Hi guys -

Recently purchased an iRig Micro Amp to practice guitar using my iPad with AmpliTube and I find it kinda confusing when picking presets, to figure out which ones are actually unlocked and which ones are using cabs/effects that require additional purchases. Is there an easy way to figure out which presets don't have cabs/effects I don't have? Also, is there a way to easily copy a preset to my own custom set of favorites rather than scrolling through the entire lists?
hazmatte

Re: iRig Micro Amp - what AmpliTube CS options does it unloc

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:56 pm

You can find what is unlocked/included on the "Apps" tab on our iRig Micro Amp web page: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/i ... php?p=apps

On AmpliTube CS on iOS it unlocks 10 amps & 22 stomps. You can click the More Info there to see which and how to get them. On Mac/PC you get AmpliTube 4. You can see the list of gear in AmpliTube 4 by clicking More Info there as well. When you get a preset that has gear you don't own you can easily demo that gear, that is why you will get the alert though you can also suppress that alert in the future using the checkbox that is presented.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers