Axe I/O Serial Number

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Axe I/O Serial Number

Postby Sanyboo » Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:37 pm

I bought an AXE I/O like three weeks ago, and we registered it on my friends computer and were able to use it. However when I went to install the drivers and use it on my personal computer, it wasn't registered, and someone in my house threw away the paper with the serial number on it. I tried sending an help request but I haven't heard anything yet. Anyone know what to do?
Sanyboo

Re: Axe I/O Serial Number

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:30 pm

It should still be registered in the IK account you registered it with. Did you register it using your friend's account too? You'll need to use that IK account or get the registration moved to yours if this is the case. IK Support can help you with this issue via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support for direct and official technical support. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Sanyboo » Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:49 pm

I registered it to my account, of which I made on his computer. It doesn't show up anywhere on my account, and to verify it, we even checked his computer, of which it still has the control panel and such installed. Yet whenever I go to my personal computer, only the software shows up. I've no idea what's happening and I've sent a message via the support page, but have heard nothing back as of yet
Sanyboo

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:53 pm

Sanyboo wrote:I registered it to my account, of which I made on his computer. It doesn't show up anywhere on my account, and to verify it, we even checked his computer, of which it still has the control panel and such installed. Yet whenever I go to my personal computer, only the software shows up. I've no idea what's happening and I've sent a message via the support page, but have heard nothing back as of yet

If you registered it to your account it would show up in your IK User Area under "My Products" and also in the IK Product Manager.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Sanyboo » Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:01 pm

I checked and it's not there. I know for a fact we registered it because we were able to use it with Audacity on his computer. I dunno if I should just redeem the warranty or bug the company until I get whatever I need to use what I paid for but im gonna use this AI.
Sanyboo

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Sep 29, 2020 3:42 pm

Sanyboo wrote:I checked and it's not there. I know for a fact we registered it because we were able to use it with Audacity on his computer. I dunno if I should just redeem the warranty or bug the company until I get whatever I need to use what I paid for but im gonna use this AI.

You can use AXE I/O without registering, it is a standard audio interface. However, to get updates/drivers/etc you would need to register and it seems you will need to work with IK Support for direct and official technical support. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support and they will happily assist you and get you up and running properly.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Sanyboo » Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:06 pm

I've already sent one of those on Sunday and I've yet to hear anything. I'm sure IK is very busy which is why I've tried to be patient with it.
Sanyboo

Return to Interfaces & Controllers