AXE IO drivers

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Re: AXE IO drivers

Postby DangerColemn » Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:10 pm

I feel like you guys are trolling us. I never said mine had no power.

It has power, and its not thru USB, it has an external power supply that gets 110V from the wall.
The issue is my PC (WIN10) does can see the device but it says it has no drivers installed, There is also no where to download them.
DangerColemn

Postby DangerColemn » Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:14 pm

UPDATE

After finally getting a hold of customer service, they freed up my serial number and allowed me to register the device.

NOW i am having the same issue as the other gentleman here. i clicked download on the control software and nothing is happening. its been 20 minutes and it just sits there saying "downloading".

[mod redacted - unnecessary editorializing]
DangerColemn

Postby eddercarbajal » Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:56 pm

The SN is written on the little brochures that come in the package.

register the product with that number.

open product manager and go to the hardware tab.

there appears the device ax io and some tabs "manuals" and "software"

click "software" and the ax io control file appears.

"downloading" may appear for a long time but the product is in the file
documents / ik multimedia / ik product manager / ax io

I hope it works out for you. It worked for me.
eddercarbajal

Postby DarkStar » Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:26 pm

@rockstarscat

As your posts both contravened the forum rule and guidelines, I have removed them.

Please raise the problems with Technical Support, via here. If they do not resolve the issue, there is a link at the top of the Search FAQs page to the Technical Support form, for some one to one investigation and help. Response time is usually within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby leenicholson14 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:00 am

I recently purchased an Axe I/O from eBay, and have discovered the same registration issue as the previous posters. The item was advertised as 'unused', but apparently this didn't apply to the serial number. Would have bought direct if I knew this would be a potential issue, but anyway.

I have followed the advice on the FAQ page and this thread, and contacted support. My query is with the support page/system. On the form, it says, 'You can attach screenshots by replying to your initial ticket.' I can't find any way to access my ticket, and I haven't received any sort of email confirmation that my support request has been submitted. Is this normal, or am I missing something?

Thanks
leenicholson14

Postby DarkStar » Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:31 pm

It seems that you are missing something. If you used the Technical Support form then you should have quickly received an auto-acknowledgement with your Support Ticket number.

If you contacted Sales then that may not be the case (I cannot remember).
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby leenicholson14 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:40 pm

Thanks for your reply. I did get a pop-up confirmation when I submitted it, but no ticket number and no email confirmation. I tried again, double checking my email address, and the same happened.

Anyway, I've decided to return the ebay item to the seller for a refund, and have ordered a new one.
leenicholson14

Postby Joserock4 » Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:44 pm

DangerColemn wrote:I'm plugged straight into the desktop USB 3.0
Also your link just sent me to a bunch of drop-down menus.

Honestly I'm done with it. I wasted money, I'm trading it in today at a loss for something I know will work.

I'm done wasting time waiting for answers, it shouldnt be this hard just to get started.
IK customer support hasn't got back to me in 3 days, I'm done.

Did you try on a usb 2.0 port, after losing my time for 4 days, i tried a usb 2.0 instead of 3.0 and finaly the windows 10 shows the interface and finally shows it on the daws dropdown
Joserock4

Postby Upolhasan21 » Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:40 pm

DangerColemn wrote:I'm plugged straight into the desktop USB 3.0
Also your link just sent me to a bunch of drop-down menus.

Honestly I'm done with it. I wasted money, I'm trading it in today at a loss for something I know will work.

I'm done wasting time waiting for answers, it shouldnt be this hard just to get started.
IK customer support hasn't got back to me in 3 days, I'm done.

DangerColemn,

Were you able to resolve the issue? I am facing similar situation on Windows 10. There is no way I can download the device driver.
Upolhasan21

Postby Bob6666 » Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:37 am

SOLVED:!!! AXE i/o driver issue Windows PC. Everyone is trying to figure out how to get rid of the yellow triangle no driver found error in their Device Manager. The only way to install the drivers after hours of research is to have the little cardboard card that comes with a new unit and that has the registration key whidh is a number letter combo divided into 3 sections as the IK Product Manager registration button requires. Then, it downloads the Control Panel and when you install it, all the drivers are installed. No other solution. You can plug into any USB port on your PC: 2.0, 3.0 etc, and it will work.
Bob6666

Postby Sharmon123@ » Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:32 pm

You can extract just the driver files and reg info and make your own driver installer that gets around this annoyance. The driver is not locked until a serial is entered, only the driver installer is. Locking hardware is a big no no for getting a driver approved for the WQHL which is why it is only locked at the installer level.
Sharmon123@

Previous

Return to Interfaces & Controllers