Connecting Irig blue turn with a table Microsoft surface 4

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Connecting Irig blue turn with a table Microsoft surface 4

Postby This vo Kientza » Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:38 pm

Does someone knows how to use the Irig blue turn with a microsoft Surface 4?
The Irig is well recognized and connecte, but then?
Thanks for your help
This vo Kientza

Re: Connecting Irig blue turn with a table Microsoft surface

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:20 pm

As you likely know, iRig BlueTurn is not officially compatible with Windows. Also, some folks here have tried to get it unofficially connected and working but without success unfortunately.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby martingroenenberg » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:35 pm

Tried anbd searched, but not got it working on Windows10. Unbelievable, that IK doens't release a simple driver fix for this.
martingroenenberg

Postby Sennrobin15 » Mon May 30, 2022 1:24 pm

Hello

I have purchased the irig BlueTurn to use it with my Microsoft Surface Pro 3 and as a lot others in this forum I noticed to late, that the IRig BlueTurn is not compatibel with Windows.
What does Android and Mac have what Windows doesn't have to establish such a connection?
Is it a software or a hardware problem?

Thanks in advance
Robin
Sennrobin15

Postby Sennrobin15 » Mon May 30, 2022 7:26 pm

I went on this site from microsoft:
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/window ... y-overview

it was recommended to download the app: Bluetooth LE Explorer
on this app i could connect the surface pro 3 with my iRig BlueTurn. It shows no an established Bluetooth connection on the Surface and on the iRig BlueTurn. But it doesn't respond when i'm pressing the buttons. The lights on the pedal light up when pressed but the pages don't turn on the surface.
Could you help me?
Sennrobin15

Postby Peter_IK » Mon May 30, 2022 8:47 pm

Windows is not a supported platform for iRig BlueTurn but another user might have some advice for you. Please note this would be sending either page up/page down, left/right arrow, or up/down arrow like other page turners (not MIDI messages etc).

The different modes and how to access them are outlined in the iRig BlueTurn manual.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby ozstar » Wed Oct 04, 2023 11:38 pm

I too am haing a proiblem.

I have a ChuwiHi10 duo tablet/ Android/Win 10 and I am trying t0 use it with Power Music Professional on Win10 as a page turner.

It does connect as bluetooth to the Win device and shows it as connected Win device but it does not turn the pages.

I then see it changes to 'Driver Error', so remove and strat agaib but same.

Is there a driver option ti use it, It seems strange it shows in Win 10 as a blue tooth device, yet doesn't work.

Is this 'Driver' an Irig or Windows problem?

Thanks
ozstar

Return to Interfaces & Controllers