iRig BlueBoard & Songsheet Pro

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

iRig BlueBoard & Songsheet Pro

Postby mikesongmusic » Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:16 am

Hi-

I'm very much the noob here, so pardon my ignorance in advance. I just picked up a BlueBoard to essentially turn pages on Songsheet Pro. This has turned into quite the frustrating endeavor. After reading the manual multiple times, the light that supposedly is supposed to shine solid blue still blinks. The manual states that means it's not connected. The BlueBoard app picks it up though. :?: I cannot, for the life of me get it to connect with Songsheet or any other non IK app. This is supremely disappointing. Does anyone have any experience with this that could share some knowledge? Thank you in advance.
mikesongmusic

Re: iRig BlueTurn and chromebooks

Postby Robert1943 » Sun Jan 02, 2022 12:05 am

I found little or no specific information on the above combination but since chromebook runs android 9, I bought the page turner anyway. It works like a charm with my Asus C523 which displays PDF documents natively so you do not have to hunt for an app. Mode 3 is used and emulates the left and right keyboard arrows perfectly. The Asus opens flat and is placed on edge to lay on the piano music rest just like an album. This presents a large 15.6" vertical screen displaying a full page of music which has been rotated one quarter turn (ctrl, shift and refresh). An SD card is used to store the music -mostly from IMSLP and Mutopia- organized the way I like it. Just make sure to tap the "fit to page" square icon at the top of the screen, otherwise nothing works. I admit it looks stange to see a sideways arranged laptop on a piano but it does the job.
Robert1943

Return to Interfaces & Controllers