iRig Firmware Updater [not finding device] with Windows 10

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

iRig Firmware Updater [not finding device] with Windows 10

Postby beeltink » Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:46 pm

Hi,

since my last Windows 10 update, the iRig Firmware Updater (v1.8.0) no longer detects my devices (iRig HD 2 and iRig Pro). I have this issue on both computers, although this still worked like half a year ago. I suspect that Windows 10 has been updated again and changed the way USB-devices are accessed. Or can this be an other problem?
beeltink

Re: iRig Firmware Updater not compatible with current Window

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:44 pm

Not sure what could cause that but the best thing to do is to report this to IK Support for official and direct assistance in case it is something they can rectified directly. If it is a global issue they'll be able to recreate and present to the developers.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Magvoy84 » Sat May 01, 2021 4:14 pm

beeltink wrote:Hi,

since my last Windows 10 update, the iRig Firmware Updater (v1.8.0) no longer detects my devices (iRig HD 2 and iRig Pro). I have this issue on both computers, although this still worked like half a year ago. I suspect that Windows 10 has been updated again and changed the way USB-devices are accessed. Or can this be an other problem?

Hello.
Did you found the solution of that problem?
I have the same issue with device detection (iRig HD2)
Magvoy84

Postby DarkStar » Sat May 01, 2021 4:56 pm

^^^^
Peter_IK wrote:Not sure what could cause that but the best thing to do is to report this to IK Support for official and direct assistance in case it is something they can rectified directly. If it is a global issue they'll be able to recreate and present to the developers.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Re: iRig Firmware Updater [not finding device] with Windows

Postby AlCamino66 » Tue May 25, 2021 7:30 pm

I'm havinh the same issue with my iRig HD 2, firmware updater says no device found. Has anyone got a solution yet?
AlCamino66

Postby Peter_IK » Tue May 25, 2021 8:26 pm

^^^^
DarkStar wrote:^^^^
Peter_IK wrote:Not sure what could cause that but the best thing to do is to report this to IK Support for official and direct assistance in case it is something they can rectified directly. If it is a global issue they'll be able to recreate and present to the developers.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby jvriezekolk » Wed Sep 29, 2021 9:49 pm

Same problem......any news from IK Multimedia yet about this issue?
jvriezekolk

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:00 pm

jvriezekolk wrote:Same problem......any news from IK Multimedia yet about this issue?

Since this forum is not a technical support forum, any news on an issue you are having would be obtained via a support ticket. If you have not already done so please open a ticket via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support which will have you first search the FAQs to be sure there isn't an existing solution. Once you search the FAQ you will be presented with a link/button to open a ticket if you did not find a solution there. Thank you.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers