New "iRig Asio Driver" with Cakewalk

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

New "iRig Asio Driver" with Cakewalk

Postby marcroth » Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:36 am

Hi there,
I am using a iRig HD2 and Cakewalk (Bandlab). Initially I worked with Asio4all, but the connection dropped out frequently, even at high sample rates (same problem in the Amplitube console ) . I've then changed to the new "iRig Asio driver" and it works very well in the Amplitube console or in Cubase (at sample rate 128), but I can't make it work in Cakewalk!?
I always get the message "unable to open audio device".
Thereby, I've set the driver mode to "Asio", the devices to "irig device in/out", and aligned the driver settings accordingly. Any ideas?
Thank you!
Marc
marcroth

Re: New "iRig Asio Driver" with Cakewalk

Postby DarkStar » Sun Aug 23, 2020 4:38 pm

[ I moved your thread into this forum as it seems more appropriate. ]

Hello marcroth and welcome to the forum.

I am sorry to hear about the problems you are running into.

------------------------------------
As this is primarily a user to user forum, someone-else may chime in [#]. Meanwhile, the best thing to do is check the FAQs, via here. If they do not resolve the issue, there is a link to the Technical Support form, for some one to one investigation and help. Response time is usually within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.

[#] But please remember that the same symptoms do not necessarily mean the same problem.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Re: New "iRig Asio Driver" with Cakewalk

Postby marcroth » Sun Aug 23, 2020 5:00 pm

Thank you for the prompt reply. I had checked the FAQ, but didn't find the solution. I'll write to support also, while hoping that someone else solved that problem already.
marcroth

Return to Interfaces & Controllers