iRig I/O

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

iRig I/O

Postby cephalic_disavow » Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:26 pm

I bought an iRig I/O thinking I'd be plug and play through a windows machine. Boy, Was is wrong. Through USB I cannot get it to function with Reaper. After long assessments I figured I'd try and go through the strides of registering the product. I bought it used from Musician's Friend where they had told me after purchasing that I'd have to reach out to the boys over at IK and my box came without a serial key and there isn't one on the physical product (which really needs to be fixed)

So being advertised as "plug and play" seems a little ironic seeing as I physically own and bought this product used knowing i'd be missing some of the software. Can anyone help me in the next few days before my return time runs up?
cephalic_disavow

Re: iRig I/O

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:39 pm

No audio interface is going to be 100% "plug and play" with Windows. An ASIO driver will be required, be it the manufacturer's or a generic like ASIO4ALL. You will need to download the iRig ASIO driver from your IK User Area. IK Support can indeed assist you with the serial card issue via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support

Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: iRig I/O

Postby cephalic_disavow » Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:19 am

Have submitted a support ticket. Still awaiting an email back
cephalic_disavow

Return to Interfaces & Controllers