Axe I/O solo drivers wont install

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Axe I/O solo drivers wont install

Postby RobertPiercey » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:35 pm

I got my Axe I/O solo in the mail today and was super excited to use it, but ever since ice had a myriad of problems the headphone jack does not seem to be working right the master knob and monitor knob don't do anything even while connected to my amp etc. I don't believe this has anything to do with the device itself but rather that i have not been able to install the drivers, i downloaded the control panel off of the website and that boots up fine but the drivers installer in the folder will not run, it keeps saying vendor.cer is missing. can someone help?
RobertPiercey

Re: Axe I/O solo drivers wont install

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:48 pm

The Control Panel and drivers are in the same installer so if you have the Control Panel you have the drivers. I'd suggest that you work with IK Support directly via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support in order to get direct and official support to resolve your issue.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers